Water Treatment Systems
Water Purification, Improve Water Taste, Water Testing, Decontamination, Hard Water, Water Filters and More…
Joe the Plumber Water Treatment Systems
Your Hartford area water company or your private well provide water on demand. These delivery systems are efficient, but your water may contain harmful microbes or contaminants. It may taste or smell bad or it may be hard due to minerals and metals. Joe the Plumber installs water treatment systems that filter out the things you don’t need or want. We test your water before recommending a treatment system in Simsbury CT and Hartford County. We install point of entry filtration or softener units to treat all water entering your home or business or point of use systems to treat water at designated lines and faucets.
Why Choose Us?
Our experts understand that water treatment systems don’t offer a one-size-fits-all solution. We work to understand your specific needs so we can better meet your expectations. We consult with you in your home to determine a system that’s right for you.
- Test your water to determine treatment needs.
- Install only quality water treatment units.
- Guarantee our workmanship.
- Centrally located near Simsbury CT and servicing all of Hartford County and Connecticut.
- We are experts in water treatment systems, water purification, improve water taste, water testing, decontamination, hard water, water filters and more…
When your water system doesn’t deliver the quality water you want, Joe the Plumber provides a variety of water treatment systems to correct the problem. Contact us at (860) 614-7157 for a free consultation or schedule your appointment online.
Servicing Simsbury, Hartford County and all of Connecticut
- So helpful with our beach property when we couldn't be there. So professional, trustworthy and honest.Shelley L
- These guys are so awesome!!! Every time I have had a plumbing issue, they have scheduled me right away. Thank you so much!Rj Botticello
- They came out within a couple hours of my call to take a look and schedule the repair. The crew was friendly and did a great job.Ray Hummel
- Very professional.On time and delivered quality service at a fair price,and on time.Great communication from the office to the dispatcher,to the plumber and to us.Would highly recommend themMike German
- They came in they did the work, they explained everything they were doing, didn't try to up sell me anything I didn't need, they let me know approximately what it would cost up front.Teenie Ostrowski
Our Service Areas
We have clients all over Connecticut but as we are centrally located in South Windsor our main service areas are:
South Windsor, East Windsor, Windsor, Windsor Locks, East Granby, Granby, Enfield, Tolland, Stafford, Suffield, Manchester, Vernon, Ellington, Bloomfield, Glastonbury, Hartford, West Hartford, East Hartford, Farmington, and Simsbury.