Farmington Plumber – Plumbing Service Experts
Looking for a Farmington Plumber to solve your plumbing problems?
Call Joe the Plumber now at: 860-614-7157
Discover why we are the premier Farmington plumbing service! Specializing in residential and commercial installation plumbing, you can rest assured you have found trustworthy and highly rated Farmington plumbers. We take pride in our customer care and maintain licensed service. While plumbing problems can be stressful, we make every client feel heard and take you step by step through plumbing repairs and installations.
Why Choose Us As Your Plumber in Farmington?
We set the gold standard for Farmington plumbing services. Simply put, our thousands of satisfied clients have created our reputation for quality workmanship, timely results, and superior customer service for plumbing repair in Farmington. Our customer reviews speak for themselves. Joe the Plumber even received a 2015 Angie’s List “Super Service Award” for our dedication to getting the job done and done well.
If you’re searching for a Farmington plumber, give us a call today at 860-614-7157 or easily schedule an appointment online. We will come to your home or business in Farmington and surrounding areas to evaluate plumbing repairs or installations and offer our best solutions for any situation.
Our Services Cover All of the Hartford County Areas with:
- So helpful with our beach property when we couldn't be there. So professional, trustworthy and honest.Shelley L
- These guys are so awesome!!! Every time I have had a plumbing issue, they have scheduled me right away. Thank you so much!Rj Botticello
- They came out within a couple hours of my call to take a look and schedule the repair. The crew was friendly and did a great job.Ray Hummel
- Very professional.On time and delivered quality service at a fair price,and on time.Great communication from the office to the dispatcher,to the plumber and to us.Would highly recommend themMike German
- They came in they did the work, they explained everything they were doing, didn't try to up sell me anything I didn't need, they let me know approximately what it would cost up front.Teenie Ostrowski