Mini-Split Installation & Repair
Repair, Replace, or Install Mini-Split and Mini-Split AC systems…
Joe the Plumber – Mini-Split Installation & Repair
Servicing Central Connecticut, and the Connecticut Shoreline, and all of Connecticut we offer specialized programs for low-interest financing on a variety of Mini-Split HVAC Systems
Our service technicians have been trained on the proper techniques for the installation and repair of mini-splits Systems. Mini-split systems utilize the latest heat pump technology to provide heating and cooling for your home. The most common type of mini-split system, called a ductless mini-split, can save money over choosing a traditional air conditioning and heating unit that requires ductwork. Ductless mini-split systems are a great option for heating and cooling bedrooms, home offices, additions, finished attics, and garages. Cooling-only systems, called mini-split AC systems, perform exclusively as air conditioners. Mini-split systems are particularly beneficial for older homes where running new ductwork would incur costly construction fees.
Energize CT Financing is available:
Financing at a 0.99% interest rate, up to $15,000, is available for qualified homeowners for the purchase and installation of eligible energy-saving heating equipment. Repayment through your utility bill makes the process easy.
Financing Amounts and Term
- Financing is available up to $15,000.
- A minimum down payment of 10% of the cost of the replacement heating furnace or boiler equipment is required. The minimum down payment varies by type and efficiency of equipment selected.
- 0.99% interest rate.
- Financing term between 3 to 10 years based on the time it takes for the replacement heating furnace or boiler equipment to pay for itself from energy savings, plus two years. For details visit ctheatloan.com.
- No fees to you or your contractor; no pre-payment penalty.
- Unsecured, fixed-rate financing.
- Payments are made along with your monthly electric bill payments. If the property is sold, the balance may be repaid or may be transferred to the new owner.
Mini Split Installation Service Includes:
- Installing the Outdoor unit on a Solid Base
- Mounting the Indoor Unit
- Routing the Piping and Drain
- Connecting the Refrigerant Lines
- Adding the WIFI Adapter
Why Choose Us?
A broken mini-split could be a major emergency for your home. Because we’re an HVAC Company near you we can respond quickly to your emergencies. Because we care about you, we respond quickly to resolve your mini-split repair and replacement problems. We inspect your unit and give you an honest opinion as to whether you require repair or replacement to resolve your problem.
- Repair your mini-split when it’s repairable.
- Perform professional installations.
- Guarantee our workmanship.
- Centrally located near the CT Shoreline, Hartford County, and all servicing all of Connecticut.
- We are experts in mini-split repair and replacement.
- It’s never been easier to keep everyone in your house comfortable, without spending a fortune on your energy bills.
At Joe the Plumber, we install your new mini-split or restore the functionality of your aging unit. We respond quickly when you call (860) 614-7157 for a free consultation or schedule your appointment online.
Servicing Clinton, the shoreline, Hartford County, and all of Connecticut
Very prompt and professional.Leavemail4me 58
Excellent serviceGary Edwards
He found the issue and fixed it promptly. I appreciate such great professionalism and skills. Well done.David Robert
Very professional, prompt and knowledgeable.Vaina Shelby
Christmas Eve and his crew was here on time got the job done on budget. The communication and their systems are impressive.Ed Sutton
Our Service Areas
We have clients all over Connecticut but as we are centrally located in South Windsor our main service areas are:
South Windsor, East Windsor, Windsor, Windsor Locks, East Granby, Granby, Enfield, Tolland, Stafford, Suffield, Manchester, Vernon, Ellington, Bloomfield, Glastonbury, Hartford, West Hartford, East Hartford, Farmington, and Simsbury.