Clinton Clogged Toilet Repairs and Installation
Looking for an Expert Plumber to solve your Clinton Toilet Repairs?
Call Joe the Plumber now at: 860-744-4511
Everyone has dealt with a clogged toilet or leak at some point. If your DIY attempts to fix the problem haven’t worked, it’s time to call the professionals. Our Clinton, CT team can assist with troublesome bathroom issues and save you time, money, and a big mess. If your toilet has a stubborn clog, we have a way to fix it. Another common situation is a toilet that constantly runs and needs repairs to prevent a huge water bill. Toilet leaks? We can seal the deal and patch-up those, too. Septic repairs are no match for our licensed and insured technicians.
What Causes a Clogged Toilet?
Often, people dispose of foreign material in their toilets, thinking to flush their troubles away. Toilets simply aren’t equipped to deal with that. Over time, these things build up and lead to a major problem. We know all the tricks of the trade for fix your Clinton toilet clogs.
Older toilets are especially predisposed to clogging. These systems have natural build ups of minerals that eventually thin the drains by clinging to the walls. While newer toilets are more capable, they still are not meant for paper towels, cat litter, and excess toilet paper.
We Can Repair your Toilet in Clinton!
Don’t wait for your clogged toilet, leak, or running tank to worsen. Serious consequences can be costly and cause damage to your home. Call us today and we can help you with our professional and friendly service. Licensed and fully insured, we can handle complex or simple problems from our convenient Clinton, CT location. We offer affordable prices and expert plumbers.
- Our reasonable estimates and customer service set us apart from the rest.
- We offer professional workmanship for a reasonable price.
- Read our customer reviews to find out why we’re top-rated.
- Specializing in clogged toilets, toilet leaks, and septic repair.
- Great business and good people!Chris Serio
- I've had these guys come out three times for different problems and have had no issues with scheduling, pricing or competence on their part whatsoever. I've...George R. Ledoux
- The work was done correctly the first time, and at what I think was a fair price.Kenneth Sek
- highly recommend.Jim Doonan
- Great service, communication and value. Easy to schedule an appointment and on time. Will use again!Erik Provost