Cottage Openings and Closings
Winterize, Drain Water Tank, Flush System, Prime Systems, Inspections and more…
Joe the Plumber – Cottage Openings and Closings
Servicing the Connecticut Shoreline, we offer specialized programs for coastal cottage openings and closings.
Our licensed service technicians have been trained on the proper techniques for cottage openings and closings. Come spring, your cottage will be ready and waiting for your enjoyment. And as the cold weather creeps in, our service technicians will flush and winterize your plumbing, equipment, and appliances. Don’t worry about your cottages plumbing and equipment, that’s our job!
Seasonal Cottage Closing Service Includes:
- Complete drain of all water from plumbing system (pump and lines, wells, traps)
- Winterize and drain necessary appliances (fridges, freezer, ice makers, dishwashers, toilets, etc.)
- Pressure tank, hot water tank, and line will be serviced and treated
- Flush and winterize entire plumbing system with antifreeze
Seasonal Cottage Opening Services Includes:
- Flush plumbing system in the spring
- Prime all water systems
- Inspect and maintain water pump and foot valve
- Prepare all plumbing, appliances, and water purification systems for usage
Why Choose Us?
Connecticut winters can be brutal and your cottage is one of your most valuable assets, not to mention super fun! But your summer months can be shortened if your spending time with pricey repairs from broken pipes and appliances. You need a trusted professional to prepare your summer home for the winter months, then open it just in time for summer. Our experts have hands-on experience with all facets of cottage openings and closings. We put our customers first and we offer the professional qualifications to give you the level of service you require.
- We are licensed and insured plumbing professionals.
- We comply with state and local codes.
- We offer professional workmanship for a reasonable price.
- Centrally located on the Clinton shoreline.
- We are experts in winterizing and draining water tanks and appliances, flushing entire plumbing systems and more…
At Joe the Plumber, we offer professional, dependable service to keep your cottage safe during the winter months. Contact us at (860) 614-7157 for a free cottage opening and closing plumbing consultation or schedule an appointment online.
Servicing Clinton, the shoreline and all of Connecticut
- I’m a realtor and work with plumbers on regular bases, but I have to say that Joe is absolutely the best. I used Joe The Plumber to convert our wood burning...Tatyana Nicole Makarov
- Service scheduled promptly and repair was efficient and quickDeb Berman
- A very good experience. The office staff is very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. I will call them again.David DiGiovanni
- I put chicken bones down my garbage disposal (admittedly, not the first time I've done such a thing) this morning, while prepping for guests coming to...Katy Purtill Pfeffer
- Wallace showed up promptly as scheduled and was efficient. He did a great job with my shower head pipe and made suggestions. I will call Joe the plumber...shannon sullivan
Our Service Areas
We have clients all over Connecticut but as we are centrally located in South Windsor our main service areas are:
South Windsor, East Windsor, Windsor, Windsor Locks, East Granby, Granby, Enfield, Tolland, Newington, Bolton, Stafford, Suffield, Manchester, Vernon, Ellington, Bloomfield, Glastonbury, Coventry, Hebron, Hartford, West Hartford, East Hartford, Farmington, Simsbury and Canton.