Commercial Installation and Replacement
Hot Water Heaters, Holding Tanks, Water Lines, Drains and More…
Joe the Plumber Commercial Installation and Replacement
Whether you operate a restaurant, office, or gift shop, your plumbing must meet the daily needs of your customers and staff. Hot and cold water must flow on demand. Toilets must flush. Sewage and drainage systems must function properly or they may ruin your business day. When you need new plumbing or an upgrade, Joe the Plumber provides reliable commercial installation and replacement services in West Hartford CT and Hartford County. Our skilled plumbers install urinals and toilets with money-saving, low-flow fixtures. We rework kitchen plumbing for optimal workflow. We replace aging pipes, sewage systems, and more. We perform each task with quality parts and professional workmanship.
Why Choose Us?
Our plumbers are experts with a track record of exceptional performance and dedication to customer service. We complete each job professionally and we guarantee our workmanship. We are proud of the work we do and we keep our promises.
- Licensed, insured, and experienced.
- Comply with industry standards and certifications.
- Provide accurate estimates.
- Centrally located near West Hartford CT and servicing all of Hartford County and Connecticut.
- We are experts in commercial installation and replacement, hot water heaters, holding tanks, water lines, drains and more…
At Joe the Plumber, we care about our customers. It shows in every commercial installation and replacement job we perform. To arrange your free consultation, call us at (860) 614-7157 or schedule your appointment online.
Servicing West Hartford, Hartford County and all of Connecticut
- So helpful with our beach property when we couldn't be there. So professional, trustworthy and honest.Shelley L
- These guys are so awesome!!! Every time I have had a plumbing issue, they have scheduled me right away. Thank you so much!Rj Botticello
- They came out within a couple hours of my call to take a look and schedule the repair. The crew was friendly and did a great job.Ray Hummel
- Very professional.On time and delivered quality service at a fair price,and on time.Great communication from the office to the dispatcher,to the plumber and to us.Would highly recommend themMike German
- They came in they did the work, they explained everything they were doing, didn't try to up sell me anything I didn't need, they let me know approximately what it would cost up front.Teenie Ostrowski
Our Service Areas
We have clients all over Connecticut but as we are centrally located in South Windsor our main service areas are:
South Windsor, East Windsor, Windsor, Windsor Locks, East Granby, Granby, Enfield, Tolland, Stafford, Suffield, Manchester, Vernon, Ellington, Bloomfield, Glastonbury, Hartford, West Hartford, East Hartford, Farmington, and Simsbury.