Join The Joe The Plumber Team Of Professionals
Are you wondering if you’d be a good fit? You simply need to be highly motivated; love to be part of a team, but works well individually; welcome learning new things; enjoy interacting with people; and be ready for a new challenge every single day… If you meet these requirements, I want to talk to YOU! And I ask that you apply!
What’s in it for you? Excellent question! You want to work for us because I can promise you a new career that you’ll love filled with:
- Great money! $30-$40 an hour (Based on experience)
- Great benefits! (Company provided uniforms, IRA, flexibility, PTO)
- Great opportunity! (We’re busy year-round! No sitting at home and worrying!)
- Growth potential! (Our service area is always expanding throughout Connecticut)
- And most importantly: PERSONAL SATISFACTION DOING A JOB YOU WILL LOVE!!!
Questions and Answers From Current Employees
How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Joe The Plumber? What are the steps along the way?
My hiring process was super easy. I was given an interview and was told to fill out the standard paperwork about direct deposit, taxes, and work policies I had to sign. By the next week, I had filled out everything and started working with the other plumbers.
How Would You Describe The Pace Of Work At Joe The Plumber?
Fast paced but never rushed.
How Should I Prepare For An Interview At Joe The Plumber?
What Is The Uniform Requirement At Joe The Plumber?
Button up shirt and dickies.
What Is The Promotion Process Like At Joe The Plumber?
Reviews are completed annually, however promotions are always offered if an employee fits the qualifications that we’re looking for in regards to a specific job.