Floor Drain Cleaning, Frozen Pipes, Leak Repair, Sewer Line Repair, Sump Pump and More…
Joe the Plumber – Professional Basement Plumbing
Basement plumbing projects can be complicated, but the experts at Joe the Plumber perform the work professionally from initial planning to final fixture installations. We install your basement utility sink or washer connection and transform your unused space into the extra bathroom your family needs in Ellington CT and Hartford County. Our plumbers remove concrete flooring to locate and tap into your main sewer and vent lines. We carefully slope your new lines at the right angle to drain sewage properly. We connect your bathroom fixtures and install the hardware of your choice. And we understand that our work isn’t finished until you are completely satisfied.
Why Choose Us?
At Joe the Plumber, we take the DIY out of your basement plumbing projects. We perform the work professionally for a reasonable price so you can spend your spare time relaxing. We are licensed and fully insured. We have the experience and professional knowledge to handle complex plumbing jobs throughout South Windsor and Hartford County.
- We comply with state and local code specifications for sewage line connections.
- We understand that proper drain slope minimizes basement sewage flow accidents.
- We guarantee our workmanship.
- Centrally located near Ellington CT and servicing all of Hartford County and Connecticut.
- We are experts in basement plumbing, floor drain cleaning, frozen pipes, leak repair, sewer line repair, sump pump and more…
At Joe the Plumber, we meet with you to discuss your basement plumbing needs. To arrange a free in-home consultation, call us at (860) 614-7157 or schedule your appointment online.
Servicing Ellington, Hartford County and all of Connecticut
- In need of a Water Heater-saw the commercial, searched reviews; fantastic reviews all around from local folks and the BBB! Amazing response. Joe sent his...Neisa C.
- My wife and I recently hired Joe the Plumber to perform some plumbing work in a bathroom that we are currently remodeling. I found the company’s owner, Mr....Perry David
- Service scheduled promptly and repair was efficient and quickDeb Berman
- Wallace showed up promptly as scheduled and was efficient. He did a great job with my shower head pipe and made suggestions. I will call Joe the plumber...shannon sullivan
- I’m a realtor and work with plumbers on regular bases, but I have to say that Joe is absolutely the best. I used Joe The Plumber to convert our wood burning...Tatyana Nicole Makarov
Our Service Areas
We have clients all over Connecticut but as we are centrally located in South Windsor our main service areas are:
South Windsor, East Windsor, Windsor, Windsor Locks, East Granby, Granby, Enfield, Tolland, Newington, Bolton, Stafford, Suffield, Manchester, Vernon, Ellington, Bloomfield, Glastonbury, Coventry, Hebron, Hartford, West Hartford, East Hartford, Farmington, Simsbury and Canton.