Quality Plumbing Services in Hartford County
Even if you don’t have firsthand experience with Joe the Plumber’s expert professionals and sincere customer service, you probably know the company from seeing Joe the Plumber trucks in your neighborhood. Owner, Joey Perras (Joe), has served South Windsor, CT and the surrounding area since 2007. He began his family-owned business after 25 years of dedicated work in the plumbing, heating and building trades. Initially, the company offered only residential services. Joe expanded his business in recent years and now provides commercial services to local businesses.
Dedication to Community
After graduating from Cheney Tech in 1991, Joey Perras developed his skills and knowledge with 25 years of hands-on experience. He worked for both service and new construction plumbing companies and performed a wide range of services throughout the Greater Hartford area. These work experiences gave Joe the dedication, expertise, and confidence to build his own company.
Joe is a family-oriented businessman with long-term bonds to his community. He resides in South Windsor with his wife and children. He has lived and worked in the community for decades. Joe appreciates his community and gives back by providing reliable services and staying involved with local youth programs.
Dedication to Customer Service
Since Joe the Plumber opened his doors to South Windsor and Hartford area customers, his team has provided service to thousands of local families and businesses. The company’s reputation for quality workmanship and genuine customer service was recognized when Joe the Plumber received a 2012 Angie’s List “Super Service Award.”
- So helpful with our beach property when we couldn't be there. So professional, trustworthy and honest.Shelley L
- These guys are so awesome!!! Every time I have had a plumbing issue, they have scheduled me right away. Thank you so much!Rj Botticello
- They came out within a couple hours of my call to take a look and schedule the repair. The crew was friendly and did a great job.Ray Hummel
- Very professional.On time and delivered quality service at a fair price,and on time.Great communication from the office to the dispatcher,to the plumber and to us.Would highly recommend themMike German
- They came in they did the work, they explained everything they were doing, didn't try to up sell me anything I didn't need, they let me know approximately what it would cost up front.Teenie Ostrowski
Our Service Areas
We have clients all over Connecticut but as we are centrally located in South Windsor our main service areas are:
South Windsor, East Windsor, Windsor, Windsor Locks, East Granby, Granby, Enfield, Tolland, Stafford, Suffield, Manchester, Vernon, Ellington, Bloomfield, Glastonbury, Hartford, West Hartford, East Hartford, Farmington, and Simsbury.